Monday, November 3, 2014

White Buttondown and Coloured Pants

White button down and salmon pants 01 White button down and salmon pants 05 White button down and salmon pants 06 Black strappy flats 01
Shirt: Zara (similar) | Trousers: Gap
| Flats: Joe Fresh (similar) | Hat: Joe Fresh (similar)
| Watch: Skagen (similar) | Crossbody: MMS via Winners (similar)

I have a confession: I don't know how to style these red pants other than with whites and blacks, and it's a frustrating problem because I really love them and have always wanted to wear them more. In stark contrast, this crisp white collared shirt is a piece I can see myself wearing with EVERYTHING. I especially like its loose fit with its slightly flaring out bottom - details that somehow make it look and feel more modern than the usual ones.

I am more obsessed with strappy shoes than I care to admit, and I am also a pointed toe person when it comes to them, so when a pair of shoes have both traits combined - you guessed right - they had to be mine.

You may also be interested in:
straw hat tee and high waisted shorts
High-Waisted Floral Shorts
straw hat tee shirt and dress
Bright Yellow and Frill Hem
skagen watch
Stripes and Pleated Midi Skirt
floral dress and silver watch
Occasion Wear: Floral Sheath Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment