Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Short Denim Overalls

Denim playsuit 03 Denim playsuit 02 Denim playsuit 01 Denim playsuit 06
Shirt: H&M (similar) | Overalls: Zara (similar)
| Flats: Old Navy (here) | Crossbody: MMS via Winners (similar)

Overalls, jumpsuits, dungarees, playsuits, rompers, one-piece, onesie - so many different words to describe an easy piece my 9 month old daughter (oh right, and me in this case) wears every single day. I have always loved (*panic* which word to use?) - them - as documented in this one here, but I don't remember to wear them nearly enough. Note to self: wear more jumpsuits.

I try not to remind myself of this fact - a few years ago I gave away my Gap denim overalls I bought back when I was in grade 9, and it's something I still regret to this day. So if ever you see me creepily caressing a pair of denim overalls in a store, please just act normal and remember to be sympathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment