Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gift Ideas For Her: Cozy Basics Under $50


1. Joe Fresh Long-Sleeve Plaid Button-Front Shirt
2. Asos Felt Floppy Hat With Rope Band Detail (SALE)
3. Asos Oasis Suede Bow Gloves
4. Joe Fresh Moto Jacket
5. Forever 21 Collarless Faux Fur Vest
6. Asos Oversized Knit Scarf
7. H&M Chunky Heel Boots (SALE)
8. Kate Spade New York Geek Chic Rabbit Fur Ear Muffs (SALE)
9. Free People Geometric Socks
10. Old Navy Patterned Waffle-Knit PJ Leggings (SALE)

As much as I'm drawn to sequins and jewels and sparkles, the practical side of me always wins, besides, living in Toronto, the only everyday pieces I want to wear in the winter are warm and cozy basics, so of course my very first holiday gift guide's theme had to be this. Perhaps the best part: they're all under $50!

I took my time to make sure that these picks have one's head to toe covered! But wait, you might say, shouldn't those pajama leggings be part of a "Homebody" edition instead? OK, you're right, but I couldn't resist those polar bears, and let me just make the argument that some days you really need to layer them under your jeans for extra warmth. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. practicality is a great way to go about things. I've learned that (the hard way!). =)
    Love that oversized scarf. Looks cozy and cool. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete