Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Felt Hat, Knit Sweater, and Jeans

Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 09 Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 07 Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 02 Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 08 Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 05 Knit Sweater Boyfriend Jeans Ankle Boots 01 Chunky Heeled Ankle Boots 01
Black Rivet beige faux leather jacket (similar) | Joe Fresh cream knit sweater (similar) |
Winners Kenneth Cole distressed boyfriend jeans (similar) | Winners ankle boots (similar)
| Steve Madden crossbody (similar) | Joe Fresh felt hat (similar)

I've sung these jeans so much praises, as seen in posts here and here, anymore and I'm sure I'll sound like a broken record. Wearing a cozy knit sweater with some distressed jeans is also not the most innovative thing anyone's ever done. So I'm going to talk about - the hat. I wore my Joe Fresh straw hat like crazy during the summer, (see here and here) by association (and by that I mean them of the same brand) I thought I'd love this one as well. Well, I was right. Well, what can I say? I'm just good like that. (Not really. I just choose not to talk the times when I'm wrong. :-/ )


You may also be interested in:
midrise distressed jeans
Cropped Sweater and Mid-Rise Jeans
denim on denim
Dotted Chambray and Distressed Jeans
straw hat tee and high waisted shorts
High-Waisted Floral Shorts
straw hat tee shirt and dress
Bright Yellow and Frill Hem

1 comment:

  1. I love a good cuffed jean with an ankle boot :) very stylish. I can't believe fall is here already!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete