Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dotted Chambray and Distressed Jeans

Dotted chambray distressed jeans 04 Dotted chambray distressed jeans 02 Dotted chambray distressed jeans 06 Dotted chambray distressed jeans 05 Dotted chambray distressed jeans 12 
J.Crew polka dot chambray (similar) | Winners Kenneth Cole distressed jeans (similar
| Zara tan strappy heels (similar) | Jacob belt 
| Zara satchel | Skagen watch (similar)

An easy way to wear the Canadian Tuxedo is to use a pattern (polka dots in this case) to distract people from realizing that you're wearing denim on denim, at least it fooled me, because I only realized that fact afterwards.

This pair of distressed mid rise jeans have been a go-to ever since I bought it this past summer. I have been wearing it non stop (except on laundry days), as it goes with everything, whether it be with a simple tee, a cropped sweater, a floral print, or in this case a chambray. With it's slightly loose fit, I can see myself layering on a pair of leggings underneath for warmth in the coming winter.

Speaking of layers, I plan to try wearing some stockings or knee high socks with these heels, I believe its tan colour and chunky heels would work well with autumn items and can allow me to get more use out of them before tucking them away for the year. 

You may also be interested in:
chambray top with polka dots
Polka Dot Chambray and A-Line Skirt
mid rise distressed jeans
Blues, Florals and Bows
tissue tee and mid rise jeans
Tissue Tee and Distressed Jeans
midrise distressed jeans
Cropped Sweater and Mid-Rise Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment