Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blues, Florals and Bows

Floral top with bows 03 Floral top with bows 09 Floral top with bows 07 Black and blue pumps 01 Black and blue pumps 02
Top: Zara | Jeans: Kenneth Cole via Winners (similar)
| Pumps: Zara | Satchel: Zara | Sunglasses: Joe Fresh


I love everything about this blouse: the rich and cool blue hues, the wispy flowers, the casual boxy cut, and last but not least - those adorable little bows on the sleeves. I couldn't help but to wear it along other blue (and black) items, and the whole outfit came together without much effort at all. This outfit reminded me of other instances when I used mostly blue, like here and here. Considering how blue is such a classic and seasonless colour (and also the amount of blue things in my closet), the note-to-self is probably: when in doubt, wear blue.

Speaking of blues, I've been experiencing some emotionally lately - Olivia is now 9 months old, and my return to work date is fast approaching. It will be a challenge.

Here are some other floral tops that have caught my eyes:

You may also be interested in:
Occasion Wear: Floral Sheath Dress
Shades of Blue and Nude Pumps
Floral Print Jacket and Distressed Denim
Simple White and Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment