Friday, September 12, 2014

Striped Tee and Sheer Layered Skirt

striped crop top 05 striped crop top 16 striped crop top 07 striped crop top 12
Top: Winners (similar) | Skirt: Joe Fresh (similar)
| Sandals: Old Navy (similar) | Purse: Kate Spade (similar)
| Earrings: Forever 21 (similar) | Sunglasses: Joe Fresh

My going out uniform nowadays usually involves a striped tee, to "fancy" it up for a birthday lunch, I paired it with one of my favourite skirts and some neutral accessories. I would not call myself a pattern mixer in a million years, which is why I was especially pleased at how well the stripes and the skirt's geometric pattern went together.

This skirt - my love for it has not faded one bit since the day I bought it, actually I think I'm loving it more and more as I wear it. It's super forgiving, (can't get any better than an elastic waist), has a great color, (navy goes with everything right?) with a gorgeous and versatile pattern, and most importantly, the layers are of such soft and breezy fabric that moves along with you. The slightly sheer effect? Icing on the cake.

Shop similar items:

2 comments:

  1. I could wear stripes every day. Love this look, so comfy yet very chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! I've definitely collected more than enough stripes over the years. :)

      Delete