Friday, March 28, 2014

Faux Leather, Gingham, and Houndstooth

zara houndstooth scarf 03 leather jacket and gingham shirt leather gingham and houndstooth faux leather jacket oversized scarf aldo lace up boots
Jacket: Black Rivet (similar) | Shirt: J.Crew (similar) | Scarf: Zara (similar)
| Jeans: Old Navy Maternity | Boots: Aldo (similar)

Back in November I posted this to express my love for the oversized plaid scarf trend. I finally got myself one a couple, and the conclusion is that I think this love affair is going to be a long lasting one. The faux leather jacket and gingham shirt layers alone didn't seem to be the warmest nor the most interesting combination, but adding this big houndstooth scarf just made everything fine. 

I actually don't love the cuffed boyfriend jeans and the lace up booties together. I put the booties on in a rush since I needed something with full coverage to keep warm. A pair of pumps would probably be a better choice otherwise.

Shop similar items:




You may also be interested in:
oversized plaid scarves
Envy: Oversized Plaid Scarfs
beige leather jacket
Beige Leather Jacket and Black Turtleneck
distressed boyfriend jeans
Floral Print Jacket and Distressed Denim
leather jacket and coloured pants
Colored Pants and Color Blocking

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that bold scarf on you with the moto jacket. Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, this means a lot coming from you! :-)

      Delete