Monday, December 2, 2013

Green Peacoat and Men's Sweater

green peacoat old navy, lace gloves express, gap white scarf, thyme maternity black career pants, steve madden taupe suede fringe booties green peacoat from old navy, lace gloves express, leopard vest zara Old Navy teal jacket, express lace gloves, mens gap sweater, steve madden gold zipper purse and fringe boots Old Navy teal jacket, express lace gloves, mens gap sweater
Jacket: Old Navy (similar) | Vest: Zara (similar) | Sweater: Gap Men's
| Scarf: Gap | Gloves: Express (similar) | Pants: Thyme Maternity (here and on sale for 50% off, similar)
| Purse: Steve Madden (similar) | Boots: Steve Madden (here)

These brisk cool days demand more and more layers, not to mention gloves and scarfs. 

"Ah, so that's where my sweater went." was the comment I got when walking past my husband with this outfit - yep, I'm borrowing from my husband's closet again, this time with this fabulously soft and cozy gray Gap sweater. I think I'm getting addicted to this borrowing business! 

This green peacoat makes me happy everytime I wear it. Its vibrant color can seriously makes any boring old outfit look interesting and lively, which is why I pull it (or its orange sibling, last worn here) out whenever I need a little bit of extra color in my ensemble.

I can't find links to these lace gloves anymore, but look at these new Express ones I found and linked here - gorgeous no? I might just have to check them out and try them on!

32.5 weeks pregnant when these pictures were taken - it's getting close! 

Shop the outfit:



You may also be interested in:
green peacoat faux fur stole
Green Peacoat and Faux-Fur Stole
green peacoat and striped turtleneck
Green and Stripes
orange peacoat outfit
Orange Peacoat and Star Blouse
orange peacoat and jeans
Orange and Denim

2 comments:

  1. I think I've mentioned it before, but I love that shade of green on you!

    ReplyDelete