Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coordinated Black and Gold Zippers

zara plaid coat, jcrew red stripes, banana republic scarf, thyme maternity skinnies steve madden gold zipper detail purse, zara checked coat jcrew pink striped sweater, steve madden zipper purse plaid and stripes outfit peter pan collar and stripe sweater outfit thyme maternity black with gold zipper detail skinny career pants
Coat: Zara | Sweater: J.Crew | Scarf: Banana Republic
| Pants: Thyme Maternity (here and on sale for 50% offsimilar) | Sneakers: Sketchers
| Purse: Steve Madden (similar) | Earrings: Forever 21

We were greeted with our city's first snow on this day. I attempted to take off my scarf to show the peter pan collar (also worn here), and then take off the coat to show the sweater, but had to quickly layer them all back on for warmth. Time to bring out the gloves and earmuffs!

I can't get enough of the black and gold zippers combination - they just look so good to me, even on maternity pants! And of course I had to coordinate it with the ones from the purse.

I had acquired quite a few maternity bottoms in various colors - but never in black, so this one from Thyme Maternity has completed my collection, and I couldn't be happier. This one was labelled "Career Pants" - definitely needed and appreciated by us 9 to 5 ers. I bought a few maternity shorts from Thyme Maternity during the summer, and even though I never got to show them on the blog, I remembered being in love with them quite a bit.  These pants simply fit like a dream - this and some of my other recent purchases (nursing bras and even jewelry!) together have convinced me that this store / brand is perfect! And did I mention how nice and helpful the customer service was when I had to pick the correct nursing bra sizes and styles?

Shop similar items:


You may also be interested in:
beige jacket gold zipper purse
Beige Jacket and Gold Zipper Purse
peplum distressed jeans outfit
Peplum, Distressed Denim, and Gold Zipper Purse
peter pan collar outfit
Layers with Peter Pan Collar
plaid jacket outfit
Plaid Jacket and Animal Print Earmuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment