Monday, November 11, 2013

Beige Leather Jacket and Black Turtleneck

beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, fringe boots, maternity style beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, zara scarf, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, maternity style beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, fringe boots, zara scarf, maternity style beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, zara scarf, maternity style beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, zara scarf beige leather jacket, black rivet moto jacket, steve madden purse, banana republic turtleneck, zara scarf steve madden suede fringe boots, old navy olive skinny jeans
Coat: Black Rivet (similar) | Sweater: Banana Republic | Scarf: Zara
| Purse: Steve Madden via Winners (almost identical)
| Pants: Old Navy Maternity (here but sold out, similar) | Boots: Steve Madden (here)
| Sunglasses: Joe Fresh

The sun was very shy on this day, one minute you get a nice warm shower of sun rays, the next you feel silly wearing sunglasses because it's gotten dark and gloomy.

As much as I love long and fluffy coats, there are days when I just want to put on something light and simple to run some errands, such as this sand-colored / beige leather jacket. I got this jacket during one of our visits to the States last year. I don't remember the name of the store, but I imagine this jacket should still be around, as I spotted a black version of this exact one at Winners last month. 

And now let's talk about this purse. I love it - perfect size, has gold zippers, and has a very simple design. The other side of this purse has the same zipper detail as the quilted version linked here, (except that it's not quilted), here is a post where I'm wearing this purse with the other side showing. The only minor problem I have with the purse though, is that the very zipper detail that I love also scratches and ruins thin fabric if I'm not careful. My workaround is to simply wear it with the zippers on the outside.

Mentioned items:

8 comments:

  1. Love those booties! Love Steve Madden!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The boots are incredible! :-) Lovely style!

    http://www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with these boots the second I saw them. Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely one of my fav finds from Winners. :)

      Delete
  4. Very Isabel Marant like~ I love your whole look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! :) So sweet of you.

      Delete