Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Layers: Trench Coat and Pajama Blazer

Gap trench, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote Gap trench, HandM animal print jeggings Zara pajama blazer, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote, Kate Spade grey purse Zara pajama blazer, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote, Kate Spade grey purse Zara pajama blazer, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote, Kate Spade grey purse Zara pajama blazer, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote, Kate Spade grey purse Zara pajama blazer, Zara jacquard blazer, HandM animal print jeggings, Kate Spade tote, Kate Spade grey purse
Trench: Gap | Jacquard Blazer: Zara Shirt: J.Crew (similar
| Jeggings: H&M Navy Maternity Purse: Kate Spade (similar
Booties: Winners (similar)

These black ankle boots have really become my go-to shoes since I bought them a month ago. I have a feeling that I will want to wear them a lot in the coming months too.

I call this blazer a "Pajama Blazer", because it looks like a pajama top, and even feels like one with its softness and drapy feel. The jacquard pattern is so lovely that I regretted not getting its matching bottom. (I could have worn it as a set! Actually not really with this belly...)

Toronto's weather is getting chillier by the day, this light-weight trench therefore has been going everywhere with me. I often roll it up and stuff it into my purse when the temperature is up (due to the weather or just my pregnancy, sometimes I can't tell), so please excuse the wrinkling.

No comments:

Post a Comment