Sunday, October 20, 2013

Orange Peacoat and Star Blouse

Old Navy orange coat, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans Old Navy orange coat, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans, Steve Madden combat boots Express star blouse, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans, Steve Madden combat brown boots Express star blouse, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans, Steve Madden combat brown boots, Kate Spade purse Express star blouse, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans Express star blouse, Old Navy maternity skinny jeans, Kate Spade purse, Steve Madden combat brown boots
Peacoat: Old Navy (similar) | Blouse: Express (similar) | Pants: Old Navy Maternity (here)
Purse: Kate Spade (similar)
Booties: Steve Madden (similar)

This star blouse from Express has to be one of the best layering button-down shirts I have: it's soft, never wrinkles, and best of all thin enough to cause no bulkiness. I also love the baby-doll gathering detail in the back.

This orange peacoat has served as a nice pop of color for my dark fall and winter outfits so far. I'm thinking whether I should escalate this and try a pink coat next. Last time I tried on a pink coat at Zara though - my husband said I looked like a piglet. Perhaps I need to shop around and choose carefully.

Mentioned exact / similar items:

2 comments: