Thursday, October 31, 2013

4 Ways To Wear A Striped Turtleneck

4 ways to wear a striped turtleneck, ways to wear JCrew tissue turtleneck

Since I've been lecturing myself to make use of my wardrobe more lately, I thought I'd start creating some posts that can act as motivation.

I automatically default to turtlenecks and sweaters in chilly weather, as you can tell from these posts from last winter. I've worn this striped tissue turtleneck way more than 4 times, in fact - I've worn it so much that one of the seams got busted already, time to take it to my mom's for a fix-up!

It's fun looking back at what I wore in the past, and even more satisfying to see that I've gotten good use out of particular pieces. I hope to be able to do more of this type of posts in the future.

Striped Turtleneck: J.Crew (here)

Top left: see here
Coat: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Sterling
Purse: Zara

Top right: here
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: Gap
Belt: RW&Co
Shoes: Zara

Bottom left: here
Sweater: American Eagle
Jeans: RW&Co
Boots: Locale

Bottom right: here
Blazer: RW&Co
Jeans: RW&Co
Shoes: Nine West

Also loving these from J.Crew:

**UPDATE: This post has been featured on IFB Links à la Mode: November 14, 2013. Here is the post.



You may also be interested in:
green peacoat faux fur scarf
Green Peacoat and Faux Fur Stole
knit sweater and transparent purse
Knit Sweater and Transparent Purse
burgundy heel outfit
Trench, Denim, and Burgundy
stripes and black jumpsuit
Stripes and Black Jumpsuit

6 comments:

  1. So now I want a striped turtleneck ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! I want to get more even though I already have one!

      Delete
  2. I can't do turtlenecks myself (I feel a little confined. Weird, I know :) but all these looks are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I feel the same way with some of them! This one is very loose and comfy though, so I would still recommend you giving it a try! :)

      Delete