Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Poncho Jacket and Cozy Knit

poncho jacket animal print earmuffs poncho jacket polka dot blouse poncho jacket red purse earmuffs knit sweater lace gloves lace gloves bracelet red purse leopard print earmuffs
  Jacket: RW&Co | Shirt: Garage | Sweater: Joe Fresh (similar at Mango) | Jeans: Zara 
  | Gloves: Express | Boots: Pegabo | Purse: Jessica Simpson

This poncho jacket was a love at first sight. It's warm, cozy, versatile, and so easy to put on and take off. I had no issues with warmth on this particular day since I had my cozy knit under it, but I am looking forward to the weather warming up more so that I can wear it more often without having to layer too much. Another favorite piece is these boots - its so comfortable and warm, probably because it has slightly chunkier heels, and has nice grooves in the soles to provide good grip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment